We are planning another big year for RCAF. We have our normal activities, Young Eagles Rally in June , Fly-In in July & Wings-N-Things Kids Day in Sept.
Young Eagles will be Sat. June 4th.
The 2nd of July will be the date for the Annual Fly-In!
Sat. Sept. 17th will be Wings-N-Things Kids Day at the Airport.
Looking forward to 2016 and the new opportunities it brings us. We are always looking for ways to bring a aviation experience to anyone that is interested.
Rio Creek Airport, owned and managed by Don Walter, was established in the early 70’s just west of “downtown” Rio Creek, Wisconsin.
- Sectional chart: GREEN BAY
- Elevation: 717′
- Lat: 44-35-09.992N Long: 087-33-27.323W
- Runway 7/25: 1800’x90′ (550′ stopway SW end; 450′ stopway NE end)
- Turf, no lighting
- Pattern altitude: 1000 ft. AGL / 1717 ft. MSL
- CTAF: 122.9
- Tiedowns: donations accepted
- Hangars: monthly, when available, call 920-837-7777
Here at the Rio Creek Airport website, you will find information about our history and aircraft based at RCA. If you’d like to keep up-to-date with current events, please check out Hanger talk above.