Eagle III to visit Rio Creek Fly-In!!! Saturday July 5th, 2014. As long as there aren’t any emergency’s, Eagle III Helicopter will stop in at Rio Creek Airport, around 1:00 PM. Breakfast starts at 7:00 AM! Airplane rides, Polka Band, Silent Auction, Brats, Burgers & BOOYAH! Camp sites available for those that want to spend a night or the weekend. Stop in or stay all day.
Rio Creek Airport, owned and managed by Don Walter, was established in the early 70’s just west of “downtown” Rio Creek, Wisconsin.
- Sectional chart: GREEN BAY
- Elevation: 717′
- Lat: 44-35-09.992N Long: 087-33-27.323W
- Runway 7/25: 1800’x90′ (550′ stopway SW end; 450′ stopway NE end)
- Turf, no lighting
- Pattern altitude: 1000 ft. AGL / 1717 ft. MSL
- CTAF: 122.9
- Tiedowns: donations accepted
- Hangars: monthly, when available, call 920-837-7777
Here at the Rio Creek Airport website, you will find information about our history and aircraft based at RCA. If you’d like to keep up-to-date with current events, please check out Hanger talk above.